Thursday, May 20, 2010

growing

yesterday's an experience .
an unexpected one but definitely is .
another growth spurt ! :D

so actualy today's my mom's birthday .
so getting my photo engraved on canon's profile pic this very day
was something nice and good .

thank you Canon !!~
my sincere apologies for my rants on you .
this immature me was in a way .. surprised that you chose my photo .
you have your reasons for it right ? ^^
thank you thank you . for making me realize stufs about me .
and for contributing to this growth spurt.
you know i still love your cameras right ? :P

*wipes off yesterday .. or was it today ?*


today went to Fullhouse for dinner .
their signature decorations .. classic .

rosella spaghetti(?)
 wasnt all too bad . just the prawns were kinda overcooked .

 i saw a sad lady looking out the window . LOL .

i actualy like their pigeons ! they're basically everywhere .



oh and it was raining through the whole evening .

raindrops are pretty :3



was so upset at my fdc01 !
everytime i wana bring it out after a few days ..
am already outside and try to power it on .
it wouldn't !!
i have no idea where the power all ran off to
but they're not around ==;

and this morning i actualy checked first ..
it beeps in response to me .
but once we got outside and i wana use it .....
it failed me ==;
spanking needed for this little dude .

No comments:

Post a Comment