Saturday, October 9, 2010

inheriting cameras


my uncle just passed on
TREASURES to me!!

*JUMPS* *JUMPS* *JUMPS*

my gawd they are so precious.
SLRs. like yeah, film ones.
i think the lenses grew fungus though.
i have no idea if they’re usable
but i’m gonna try.

but then you never know what kind of photos
fungus-ed cameras produce do you?
it'll be pretty interesting too. :P
actually i dont even care if they're usable.
I AM HOLDING ON TO THESE DARLINGS.

oh and there’s the brand new Polaroid!!
and to think i should quietly settle down with Xue only.
never in my right mind thought i would be able to hold a friggin REAL Polaroid.
and to top it off, this actual talks.
i have no freaking idea how it works.
…. at all.

EVERYTHING IS JUST SO FASCINATING TONIGHT YEAH? ♥♥♥


p.s: if there’s anyone out there who sees this, and know how these cameras work, PLEASE give me some guidance? ♥
they’re Polaroid 636 Talking Camera, Pentax ME Super, Olympus OM 40 Program.



and god please make a miracle and make them work.
then i can take my eyes off of the canon ae-1p. please please?

No comments:

Post a Comment